Here’s a bonus episode for y’all – an interview from my Artist of Life Series on YouTube.
Clarissa Wei is a freelance journalist who recently backpacked across China, Taiwan, and Tibet for 9 months. She’s written stories for VICE, Eater, Los Angeles Times, and has appeared on Travel Channel’s Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern. This girl’s got a taste for adventure and a drive to shift our society and environment. She’s a living example of a true artist of life.
Watch the videos – Artist of Life Interview Series Playlist ▸ bit.ly/2dB9duZ
🌟 HOW TO ENTER GIVEAWAY 🌟
1. Subscribe to Lavendaire on YouTube | bit.ly/sublavendaire
2. Follow my Instagram: instagram.com/lavendaire
3. Like my Facebook page: facebook.com/lavendaire
4. Subscribe to my mailing list: lavendaire.com/mail (must confirm in your email!)
5. BONUS: Comment below with a podcast topic you’d like to hear from me in 2017! 😽
► PRIZE: Amazon Fire Tablet 8GB
► 3 Winners will be announced on Snapchat & IG Story on Dec 7 & will receive a personal email from me as confirmation.